Gas Burning Fireplace–An Open Fireplace
There are two types of gas fireplaces, vented and unvented. A vented fireplace is like having a window in your home open 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Safety guidelines for vented gas burning fireplaces state that the damper in the chimney must be blocked in the open position at all times. You can not stop the air flow with the damper, if it is even there anymore. A fireplace that was installed as either a vented or unvented gas fireplace has an outside sleeve that runs the entire height of your chimney. The channel serves as a barrier between the hot firebox and your flammable walls. This channel vents directly to the outside, allowing the heat of the firebox wall to be exhausted to the outside and taking your expensive heated and cooled air with it. Another source of air infiltration from both vented and unvented fireplaces is the gas line coming in from outside. This line comes through your outside wall to deliver the gas to your fireplace. The outside air will enter with the gas line as it passes through the wall.
The FIREPLACE FASHION COVER will isolate your home from the inside of your fireplace and the outside air temperature difference. A wood burning fireplace that has been converted to a gas burning fireplace will have had the damper removed, allowing your heated and cooled air to be drawn up the chimney and the cold outside air to enter your home. See: https://weststarchimneys.com/gas-fireplace-damper-clamp/
The FIREPLACE FASHION COVER is ideal for both types of gas burning fireplaces, and they LOOK GREAT!!
A gas burning fireplace without a cover is like an open window in your home, all year long! There is a constant flow of air between the inside of your home and the outside, by way of your chimney. This air flow is taking your heated and cooled air out of the home, and allowing the outside air, chimney odors and unwanted bugs and insects to enter your living area. This air flow will also make your heating or air conditioner work harder to replace this escaping air.
The FIREPLACE FASHION COVER will interrupt this air flow and save you energy and money. It will also stop the light from your room from attracting the bugs and insects outside, and inviting them in.
The FIREPLACE FASHION COVER will also eliminate those foul chimney odors and smoke from ruining the fresh smell of your home.
The insulation in the center of the cover will insulate and isolate the inside of your home from the elements outside.
Have you priced a set of glass doors? EXPENSIVE!!
You will see and feel the difference in your room as soon as you hang your FIREPLACE FASHION COVER
A MAGNETIC FIREPLACE FASHION COVERS with the ANGLE ADAPTER BAR or MAGNETIC TAPE STRIP solution
is the EASY, ATTRACTIVE AND AFFORDABLE solution you need for your open fireplace.
Securely held in place by industrial strength magnets hidden in the cover.
Easily folds to about a 12″ square for storage.
Fireplace Fashion Solutions
So Simple Anyone Can Do It!! No Tools No Modifications No Special Skills
We have an old open fireplace in the center of one wall of our living room, and I was looking for something that would provide insulation and keep the chilly air coming down the chimney and would also be attractive with clean lines–without having to pay a fortune in reconstruction and redecorating. I was so happy to learn of Fireplace Fashion Covers and am delighted with the cover. We have an open fireplace, so I needed the adjustable bar as well. The bar was a cinch to install and the cover fits perfectly. I am so impressed with the ingenuity that went into designing this product. The service was also remarkable: I received my custom-made fireplace cover just six days after I sent in my order! Thank you! Kathryn Arlington, Massachusetts
NO SCREENS OR DOORS ON YOUR FIREPLACE?
WE HAVE AN EASY SOLUTION TO HIDE THE MESS AND ODOR OF YOUR FIREPLACE
WE HAVE YOUR ANSWER TO:
- cold fireplace chimney drafts
- heat escaping up your chimney
- summer humidity entering your home through the chimney
- foul fireplace odors and creosote smells
- ashes blown into your room by chimney drafts
- looks of the left overs of last nights fire
- bug and insects coming in your fireplace
We have available, an ANGLE ADAPTER BAR that:
- spans the top of your fireplace
- is held in place by pressure
- allows cover of your choice to hang in front of fireplace
- will help stop air flow
- is fully adjustable to fit your fireplace size needs
- requires no tools, skills, changes or modifications
- securely held in place by a simple thumbscrew
So Easy To Do– No Modifications– No Tools– No Skills Necessary
Angle Adapter Bar:
For fireplaces without attached doors or screens fits fireplace openings (width) 22″ to 38″–$38.00
For fireplaces without attached doors or screens fits fireplace openings (width) 39″ to 44″–$42.00
Sizes over 44″ wide, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org 410-939-2585
Please enter fireplace opening measurements in box at checkout.
NEED HELP?? UNSURE?? QUESTIONS??
PHONE CALLS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME
* PLEASE CALL Beverly 410-939-2585 or EMAIL email@example.com *
How To Measure For Your Angle Adapter Bar:
- Measure fireplace opening, right edge to left edge at top.
- Order Angle Adapter Bar to this size.
- Custom order sizes available upon request.
- Insert measurement in “Ordering Instructions” box on check out page.
How To Measure For Your Fireplace Fashion Cover For Use With The Angle Adapter Bar
- Measure fireplace opening, right edge to left edge at top for width
- Measure fireplace opening from top edge to bottom edge for height
- Cover will be made larger than opening to overlap sides and at top to cover magnetic bar
- Insert actual fireplace measurements in “ordering instructions” box on check out page.
- Please forward a picture of your fireplace, if possible, to assist in construction of your cover.
- Email picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
I Love The Fireplace Cover. Loved The Idiot-Proof Installation Markings On The Bars!
Awesome Addition To My Home. Great Idea! Christine R.–Maryland
Dress up the room with one of our beautiful patterns
or simply make your fireplace disappear with one of
the solid color choices